Everyone wants to sell their home faster than their neighbor. Here are five steps that should put you on the right track to reach that goal.
I’ve got five tips to share with you that will help you sell your home faster than your neighbors can. Here’s how to do it:
- Clean up your landscaping. Just putting in a new layer of mulch or pine straw will really spruce up the yard and add to your home’s curb appeal.
- Stage the home. We have a professional stager come to all of our properties and advise homeowners on how to declutter and stage their home so that it will attract the largest possible number of buyers.
- Touch up scratched or flaking paint. This goes for marks on walls or carpets too.
- Price your home correctly from the start. Don’t think you can overprice the property and just drop the price later. If you overprice the home, it will sit on the market for a while. That’s the last thing you want to do.
- Drone footage. Everyone’s first showing is online today. We’ve had great success getting additional shots of homes with drones that really help them stand out online. See for yourself on our website.
“Touch up flaked or scratched paint.”
If you have any other questions for us, don’t hesitate to give us a call or send us an email. I look forward to hearing from you.